Gilt + Orbit Baby G3 Stroller
Last night I attended a swank event for GILT in midtown manhattan to celebrate the launch of the new Orbit Baby G3 stroller. Celebrity, Molly Sims was on hand to tell us all about her favorite features of the stroller.
The Orbit Baby G3 stroller is available starting today at 12 pm ET at www.gilt.com/orbit . GILT members have the option to customize their own stroller by choosing different colors, seats and accessories or to select a full stroller customized by celebrity model, actress, and mom, Molly Sims.
- Unprecedented customization: the mixable G3 product line allows parents to choose from Orbit Baby’s state-of-the-art car seats, stroller seats, bassinets and storage options, as well as a range of colors.
- Family-flexible: Orbit Baby’s upgradeable system can convert from a single stroller to a double, allows for the addition of Sidekick™ Stroller Boards for a triple solution, has more easy-to-access storage, and can dock all seat options straight from stroller to rocker base.
- Back-saving convenience: The only travel system that allows you to dock and rotate both your infant and toddler car seat on the same car seat base and stroller base, with the back-saving convenience of Orbit Baby’s patented SmartHub™ technology.
- Parenting made easier: The G3 features a 60-second car seat installation, a one-handed stroller fold, built-in cup holders, easily adjustable handlebars, and Orbit Baby’s ergonomic dock-and-rotate interface.
- See the world in 360: The first stroller seat with 3DRotation™, which allows the seat to both rotate and recline in one fluid motion.
- Clean, green, and BFR-free: Orbit Baby’s car seats use orbitgreen™ fabrics 100% free of BFRs (Brominated Flame Retardants), and all G3 Orbit Baby seats use fabrics certified clean by Oeko-Tex®, ensuring they are easier on your baby’s skin.*
Head on over to GILT to snag one of these for you and your babe!
* I was not compensated for this post nor have I tested the Orbit Baby G3. I have no opinion about the stroller just wanted to share the launch*