8 things about me
You know how this whole thing is going around on crackbook where you ‘like’ someones status and then they give you a number and then you have to expose things about you … as many as the number.
So instead of blasting this out to my poor unwitting “friends” on crackbook, i figured I would share this with you… dear unwitting reader.
I was given the number 8.
- I don’t like chocolate or anything sweet. I opt for the cheese platter and a nice glass of port for dessert.
- I loooove cheese and mushrooms. That mushroom wall at EATALY is my dream come true!
- I danced for Britney Spears, BackStreet Boys and Justin Timberlake… back in the day! Yet these days. no one cares. . I also had a really amazing successful dane company and we did amazing things and changed peoples perspectives on art and dance and social concepts. So it’s almost as if all that hard work in my dance life was for nothing
- I am not at all afraid of heights and love anything that has to do with heights – roller coasters, trapeze, silks, harness…everything except bungee jumping. Because my dance – kinesiology- training thinks bungee jumping is a sin!
- As much as I love my sweet babies, I miss my dance life more than I can put into words. It’s like I mourn my ‘other’ self most days. I’m trying desperately to be that person again but am very afraid that, that girl is long gone. waaaa ( violin playing)
- I’m a sucker for fairy tales and vampire lore.
- I don’t like celebrities. I spent many years working at a job where I ‘babysat’ celebrities and hid their dirty wacky secrets from the gossip mags and it made me realize that most celebs are the worst kind of people. I quit my job by saying… my soul needed to be happy.
- I look at everything as a choreographed dance to a lovely symphony! I once created a whole 25 minute piece on traffic patterns at Astor Place in the east Village here in NYC. I set this piece on many college dance departments!
And scene. Now you know!
—> here is a quick snippet of one of my most fave pieces I choreographed!