House rules… for the fairies
We have fairies in our backyard… they have been sighted.
Just to make sure all humans and fairies live cohesively… Lily came up with a set of rules.
I found this letter on the coffee table in the formal sitting room while cleaning the house today… because fairies are fancy!
* we have only two rules in this house – Don’t play on the stairs and don’t catch the spiders – these rules are promptly relayed to any guest staying in this house by Lily. It’s her job! *
Fairy House Rools:
- Do not leave the house without telling me
- Do not make a mess inside
- You need to let me borrow pixie dust because I’m letting you live here.
- Do not invite anyone over to the house . Hands and feet to yourself.
- But remember to have lots of fun.
This letter makes me so happy! I have believed in fairies all my life and I remember this magical life that I created for my fairies… and now it’s Lily’s turn.
She’s built entire village for them in the back yard and it’s really a magical place!
Oh the wonder of childhood!