Ergobaby Swaddler – Review
Any new parent with a baby knows the value of a swaddle. For the first few months Thom would not sleep without a snug swaddle.
I’d love to share something that worked for us.
Introducing the Ergobaby swaddler. Its innovative, ergonomic design helps ensure that your baby sleeps longer and safer. The Ergobaby Swaddler is easy to use and is made of soft and breathable 100% Cotton knit terry.
I am a fan of the ERGOBABY line. Their materials are all super soft and designed to give baby the most comfort. This swaddle in particular is designed to secure your baby’s arms while keeping hips and legs in the correct ergonomic position.
This swaddle has a few key features I’d like to mention:
- Arm Pockets – Secures baby’s arms and helps to replicate the fetal arm position of “hands to heart.”
- Leg Pouch: Provides easy access to baby’s diaper.
- Healthy Hip Positioner: Helps to keep baby’s hips and legs in the correct, ergonomic “frog-leg” position.
- Soft and breathable 100% cotton knit terry: Helps regulate baby’s body temperature.
The ERGO BABY swaddle is offered in 2 sizes. S/M: Small/Medium (6-12lbs)
M/L: Medium/Large (12-18 lbs)
* this is a sponsored post. I was sent product for purposes of this review. all opinions expressed are my own.*