Googaro – Monthly Baby Products In Your Mail Box and GIVEAWAY
This baby gear stuff is addictive you guys! I am LOVING discovering new products for Thom.
We are pretty conscious of what type of products we use on Thom and Lily. I keep most things – toys, clothes, food..etc organic, pure of radicals and harmful ingredients…etc
So when Googaro approached me for a sponsored post… I had to say yes!
Googaro is a monthly subscription that delivers a handful of really great eco-friendly, BPA free and organic baby related products right to your doorstep! The box delivered reflects the age of your child… up to 3 years.
What a fun way to get new products in the mail. This would make a really fantastic gift for a mom to be or a mom with a baby. You can gift a Googaro box in 2-3 or 6 month packages.
I loved getting my Googaro in the mail and Lily loved the cute stuff inside. Sunscreen.. right in time for summer! How thoughtful!
- A cotton terry cloth hooded towel and washcloth from JJ Cole Collections – so plush!
- A set of 4 cute magnet clips from Sugar Booger – Love the cute matrioskas.
- Organic Puffs– baby cereal… Lily loves these!
- Eco Crayon rocks from ECO KIDs- also one of our fave products. We have their paints.
- Sunscreen for babies from Episencial – right in time for our weekly beach days!
- Clean Well All Natural hand sanitizer. – good to have … always!
You can find out more by visiting their site —> GOOGARO
Googaro is also giving away a box to one of my readers! Simply check out the link below to enter. Contest closes JUNE.14.2013.
* This post is sponsored by Googaro. While I was paid for this post, all opinions are my own. As always thanks for reading my blog and supporting my sponsors!*