Take me out to the ball game – METS blogger
The classic baseball anthem that signifies the beginning of baseball season, spring and being outside!
I was invited to be part of the METS Blogger community. Our family was invited as VIP’s to attend the Mets vs.Marlins game last week.
It was a brisk Sunday in New York and we all bundled up and headed over for an afternoon of baseball… the classic American sport.
I don’t know a thing about baseball. But being at the stadium, and being part of the excitement was a lot of fun and totally worth doing again.
Lily had a BLAST!!! All she wanted was a hot dog and peanuts… this is what her teacher told her to get at the game!
We were so close to the players and she really got into the spirit of it all.
As VIP’s of the METS, we had access to all the clubs and restaurants and got a personal tour of Citifield.
Things to note:
- The bathrooms at Citifield are SPOTLESS!! Clean as can be. Lily had to use the restroom a handful of times and it was clean everytime.
- There is also a changing table in the bathroom.
- Plenty of “FAMILY ROOMS” where I could feed the baby and have Lily using the potty. Very convenient.
- The staff was very friendly, and every food vendor we encountered said something fun and cheery to Lily… which just added to her experience.
- Parking was easy with lots of ways to get into the stadium. There is also public transportation to CITIFIELD. with the subway stop right in the parking lot.
- After the game the kids were invited to run the bases on the field.
And the METS won in the last inning!
What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
I HAVE A SPECIAL OFFER FOR MY READERS!!! Come hang out with me at the Game on APRIL 28th!
Contact MATT GULOTTA and tell him the New York Mom sent ya!– 718-559-3044 email@example.com THIS OFFER HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL APRIL 19TH!
*I was not paid for this post. I am part of the METS BLOGGER program and get fantastic perks and get to attend games so I can share with you. See ya at the ballgame!*