Fisher Price – My Little Snugabunny Ultra Comfort Musical Gym – REVIEW
Baby gear has taken over this house! And thank goodness. because i always have some sort of fun gadget to test out with little man Thom which then buys me a quick moment… to brush my teeth, put on my face, get dressed or breathe!
One of the items we have been using quiet a lot lately has been the My Little Sungabunny Ultra Comfort Musical Gym. It’s part of our morning routine these days. After Lily heads off to school and I have finished feeding the babe, I lay him on this play gym and we chat and laugh and he smiles and we make our plans for the day. Just me and the 2 month old…and Jonah.
Thom is at the age where his arms and legs just SPAZ OUT… it’s very cute. he has no control over his limbs and they just go all over the place.. all at once! SPLAAA!
This play gym is pretty fab :
- Large soft cushioned mat that keeps the little fella snug while kicking his legs and arms.
- Lots of colorful characters like owls and frogs and a snail to keep him company.
- The top part of the musical gym spins, lights up and plays music and Thom has just started reacting to this. He loves the birds going around in a circle and smiles at them like he’s talking to the birds.
- There’s also a large mirror for “face time”
- A cushioned doggie face for tummy time. It’s just the right amount of cushion so Thom is not too angled when he’s on his tummy but still angled enough that his face is not hitting the floor.
- Each little dangling accessory either squeaks, jingles, rattles, clacks and can be removed for easy cleaning.
Jonah..of course loves when we spend time on the play gym because he can just lounge right next to Thom and me and snooze.
And excuse that mess under the changing table! What you don’t stash random things out of sight and then take pics from floor angles? hmmm.
*I was not paid for this post. I was sent this gym for purposes of this review. All opinions are honest and my own. *