Thanksgiving Must Haves!!
It’s Thanksgiving time! Are you ready? Did you get your turkey, your duck, your chicken, your tofu, and your cranberry in a can? Did you… did you?
While you prepare the house to host the in-laws or your weird Aunt Sally or a group of your closest friends, don’t forget to get your fashion on. Keep your guests wondering, “How DID she make this Turducken AND look so fab”
If your Thanksgiving plans have you stressing, relax. Keep calm with these must-haves to put the finishing touches on your fabulous meal while keeping you looking calm and collected
- Grab a quick wrap dress to throw on right before the guests arrive. Dresses are the perfect outfit. It’s one garment, comfortable and no fuss. This gorgeous navy wrap from Ann Taylor is one of my favs. You’ll definitely set the tone for your fab feast. $128 at Ann Taylor
- Between watching the oven and getting the cranberry mold ready, who has time for makeup? So get a quick fix with Perricone MD’s No Foundation Foundation. Just throw this on, pinch your cheeks, add some glossy lips and you are ready to host. $50 at Sephora
- Add some whimsy to your table with these irresistible owl salt and pepper shakers from Jonathan Adler. Your guests are sure to comment on your keen sense of design in picking out these gems and you can school them on all things art and J.Adler. $48 Jonathan Adler
- To avoid kitchen spills on your dress, an apron is a must have. How can you resist this super cute and kitchy apron from Anthropologie? $32 Anthropologie
- Don’t forget your pumps! Every hostess with the mostess needs a classic pair of pumps to pull the whole evening together. How about these comfy mid-heels from Target $29.99
Take some time for yourself this Thanksgiving even if it’s a quick 20 mins to get your fashion on before the feast. Happy Thanksgiving!