So your daughter married a vampire
With all the buzz surrounding the film– TWILIGHT... It got me thinking… What if Lily married a Vampire? What’s in it for me…as the mother-in-law … of a vampire.
- SUPER rare vintage gifts.
- Save some major moolah on travel because my vampire son-in-law would just carry me and run really fast and transport me anywhere.
- We would hang out with Vampire Bill and Vampire Eric. And of course Jason Stackhouse would pop over from time to time. (TrueBlood) SWOOON!
- A fab collection of capes.
- Killer nightlife! Hee hee!
- I’d get to keep all the silver they got as wedding presents.
- Someone to take family photos – Vampires don’t show up in photos.
- I can’t cook with garlic… and I LOVE garlic.
- Keep running out of band aids.
- Constant threat of Werewolfs.
- Weird in-laws.
- Concern that my son-in-law would lose control and suck my blood.
- Having to explain the double wide casket in the guest bedroom.
- Never a good family photo – Vampires don’t show up in photos.