Glass Stones + Original Art
This week we worked on these:
Clear stones backed with original art. This is a simple project that really engages kids in the creative process.
You can add a magnet to the back of the clear stone to make it a magnet. We are going to make some for christmas gifts.
Here is a quick tutorial by LILY. She’s wanted to share her process with you… enjoy!
All you need for this project is:
- Bag of clear stones – we got ours at the DollarTree $1
- Paper – any paper will do
- Modpodge – or any glue substance
- Paint brushes – to paint on the glue
- Next- draw a pic on your paper cut out
- Next – brush some ModPodge or glue substance on the glass stone and place the created art face first onto the glass stone.
- Next – let dry and enjoy!