FREE gasoline * Giveaway*
With gas prices reaching *GASP* $5 a gallon, we are all putting on the brakes for summer time travel.
Just in time to combat the pinch at the pump, The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC and Shell, the No. 1 selling gasoline brand in the U.S., are teaming up to save you money with their GAS REWARDSprogram. Save 10¢ or more per gallon at Shell when you earn points at Stop & Shop! Let your savings add up to 20¢, 30¢, or more per gallon, up to 35 gallons of fuel per purchase.* Offer available at participating Shell and Stop & Shop locations.
Valid to customers across Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and New York ONLY.
How Gas Rewards Works:
- When customers shop with their Stop & Shop card, they automatically earn points toward gas. For every $1 spent on qualifying purchases, one point is earned.
- For every 100 points earned, customers can receive 10 cents off per gallon at the pump.
- Gas Reward points are automatically added to shopper’s Stop & Shop loyalty card. Customers can track their points on their receipt, online, through the new Stop & Shop mobile app, or by calling the Stop & Shop Card Hotline at 1-877-366-2668.
- Gas Rewards points may be redeemed at all Stop & Shop gas stations and at more than 600 participating Shell stations throughout the Northeast.
- At Stop & Shop gas station pumps, a customer scans their Stop & Shop wallet card or key tag and fills up on savings. At Shell pumps, a customer swipes their Stop & Shop wallet card or enters the 13-digit number from the key tag.
- Customers may use up to 2,200 points at each redemption, with a 35 gallon maximum per vehicle per fill-up.
- The program is not available in New Jersey due to restrictions applicable in that state.