World Water Day- 5 Tips To Conserve Water
Today is World Water Day.
While so many in the world have absolutely no clean water to drink we should take today to reflect and be thankful for all the water we have for all our many daily needs and luxuries.
I am trying to instill being a better human and leaving a smaller carbon footprint on the Earth in Lily. We do lots of things daily that make a huge difference on our planet.
Here are 5 tips to get your little ones saving water today and always:
- When it’s yellow…let it mellow! When It’s brown, flush it down. (get it !)
- Turn the water off when brushing your teeth + take shorter showers.
- Rinse your fruits and veggies in a bowl of water instead of running the tap
- Take the above mentioned bowl of water and use it to water your indoor plants
- Use one glass a day for all your drinking needs this cuts down on dishes to wash.
These are super quick tips for the little ones and they can remember these for a lifetime.
Feel free to share your tips with me.
* This is not a paid post. I just wanted to share some tips *